I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Out of the Brooder and Into the Coop!

We had a busy weekend! First, we celebrated Delaney's 5th birthday with a Wall-E party. Unfortunately since the movie was a few years old, I couldn't find any Wall-E decorations. I resorted to making a 3D Wall-E cake which actually came out pretty well, If I do say so myself. There were kids running everywhere high on sugar and juice pouches (a.k.a. more sugar). Everyone had a great time and as usual, I am reminded of what a great family and bunch of friends I have! Thanks to everyone who came and a big thanks to Grandpa D for slaving over the grill!!!

In preparation for the party we also had another big change...we moved the girls (the chickens, that is) out to their new digs in the garage. Mr. D did a fabulous job building them a coop that will keep them safe and warm at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment