I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's been a while...

Well, life here has been busy as usual! Between work, the kids, the house, etc...I haven't found a lot of time to update everything here. Lately Steve's been busy with building the chicken run and the new garden we are establishing right off the run and I've been taking care of all the planting. It is definitely the most ambitious garden we've ever attempted! We have a total of 27 tomato plants and I can't even tell you how many pepper plants...red, green, yellow, purple, big bombs, bananas, you name it, it's in there! We are also growing cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, sugar snap peas, strawberries, cantaloupe, brussel sprouts, zucchini, cucumbers, onions,carrots,ummm...basically, you name it...it's in there!







No comments:

Post a Comment