I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, August 30, 2010

School Days Are Here....


 
We started the year off a special breakfast of Delaney's choosing so we had Belgian waffles with blueberry compote...Yum!!!!


Well summer is officially coming to a close and Delaney has started full-day Kindergarten. I can't believe how quickly the time has passed.  She's now in her second week of school and we all seem to be adjusting well. I have to admit though that I think it's been the roughest on me!  I am definitely not a morning person and getting up at 6:30 every morning has not been easy.  I am fortunate enough though to have a wonderful husband who wakes me up every morning with a smile and a hot cup of coffee!  Somehow waking up this way is less painful than waking to a beeping alarm.  I spend the next half hour sipping my coffee and finish the waking process (yes, it's a process for me).  Just before seven, I can hear the pitter patter of little feet followed immediately by Donna's joyous screeching at prospect of the new day before her.  Here's a couple pictures from Delaney's 1st day of school...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment